Murder Mystery Machine is inspired by modern detective dramas - such as Mindhunter and True Detective as well as classic murder mystery authors like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie. The player will be placed into the mind of a detective - where you will investigate and piece together a complex web of suspects and motives that throws you in-between the line of what’s right and wrong.
Welcome to the District Crime Agency (DCA)
It’s the first day for rookie Detective Cassandra ‘CC’ Clarke in a new department with her hard-boiled partner Nate. When local governor Frank Reynolds is murdered, in what looks like a botched robbery, it soon entwines the two into a complex, interconnected series of crimes that’s anything but an open-and-shut case.
MMM is a mystery game that crosses unique puzzle-solving and deduction gameplay, with a narrative that questions the very nature of justice.
You’ll be thrown into the mindset of a detective where you’ll investigate and explore intricately cratered crime scenes where you will need to link evidence, find clues and interrogate suspects. Just remember that it will be you who will have to deal with the consequences of your decisions.
• A compelling puzzle-solving mystery game where you gather information and solve crimes.
• Uncover a series of government conspiracies, deciding whether a wrongful act, which could be done for the right reason, outweighs the law that’s been broken.
• Find clues and deduce crime scenes in your own detective workspace to draw your links into a single accusation.
• Beautiful isometric, atmospheric environments that gets right at the heart of the crime solving experience.
• Classic point and click game-play.
• Written by professional film and TV writers to deliver a compelling experience from start to finish, unlike any other crime-solving games.
• Explore spaces that brings you right into the heart of the detective experience and uncover larger mysteries.
• Unlock achievements with each case you cover; that will lead to the main culprit.